This product can be ordered in the version:
- without label
- with the label TitanNailDesign
You can also order your own labels for your product
Follow the trends straight from Hollywood.
Gel Polish is the latest revolution in nail technology.
The Gel Polish System is a durable, that can be used to adorn and reinforce the natural nails.
This thin, self-levelling gel system has excellent adhesion, low odor and great shine.
Gel nails painted lacquer persist up to 4 weeks with no chipping and provide very effective shine.
| Instructions for Use
- Use a white block to buff the natural nails slightly.
- Apply Ultrabond and let dry 20 seconds, a slight sticky layer will remain.
- Apply 1 layer of Gel Polish Base and cure in a 36Watt UV light or LED Lamp.
- Apply 1 layer of Gel Polish Color and cure.
- If additional coverage is desired, apply a 2nd layer and cure.
- Apply last layer of Gel Polish Top and cure.
- Remove the tacky layer with Cleaner.
To remove Gel Polish
1 - Use a white block or file to remove the gel layer from the nail surface if used over regular builder gels.
2 - Soaks nails in Acrylic Remover with Lanolin.
- Remove fingers every 4 –5 minutes and file the swollen gel from the surface, being careful not to file the natural nail.
- Repeat soaking until gel is removed.
Curing in Lamp:
- LED 6 W – 60 sec.
- LED > 9 W – 30 sec.
- UV 36 W – 90 - 120 sec.
Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate HEMA Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate Polyethylene Glycol 400 Dimethacrylate Isopropyl Alcohol Butyl Acetate Ethyl Acetate Hydroxycyclohexyl phenyl ketone Trimethylbenzoyl diphenylphosphine oxide Violet 2/ CI60725
Warnings/Disclaimers Do not expose to light or excessive heat. Use only as directed.
Sometimes gels are cured for a few seconds in the light to make sure it does not run into the cuticles, this is not possible with Gel polish,
it needs at least 20 seconds before it can be removed from the light!!!